With Hurdlr, you have the flexibility to cancel your subscription at any time, on your own and without the need to talk with any Hurdlr team members. Note that you'll still get access to Premium features through your current expiration date. After your expiration date, you will still have access to free features which include exporting your data through the Tax Report. If you take the added step of deleting your Hurdlr account altogether, your data will also be deleted. *Note that deleting the app/Hurdlr account will not cancel your subscription, you must follow the steps below to avoid being charged in the future.
- From your iPhone's home screen, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID
- Tap Subscriptions > Hurdlr
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Here’s how to cancel a subscription you purchased through Hurdlr Desktop:
- Open the Settings menu (gear icon in top right of the screen)
- Select ‘View Subscription’
- Select ‘Switch’ to change your existing plan to Monthly or Annual, or to cancel entirely, click ‘Unsubscribe’ and confirm
If you run into any problem or need assistance, you can reach out to us via in-app chat.