With Hurdlr, you have the flexibility to cancel your subscription at any time, on your own and without the need to talk with any Hurdlr team members. Note that you'll still get access to Premium features through your current expiration date. After your expiration date, you will still have access to free features which include exporting your data through the Tax Report. If you take the added step of deleting your Hurdlr account altogether, your data will also be deleted.
We’re sorry to see you go, but we understand if your situation has changed or Hurdlr isn’t right for you any more. Because you have the flexibility to trial Hurdlr and choose a discounted annual plan, a monthly plan or a free plan -- in addition to the ability to cancel anytime on your own without the need to talk with any Hurdlr team members -- requests for refunds are rarely granted. If you still choose to move forward with a refund request, you should follow this two-step process:
- Cancel your active subscription
- Request a refund
Cancel Active Subscription
With Hurdlr’s flexible plans, you can cancel your subscription at anytime. When you cancel, your subscription will continue through your current expiration date.
To cancel your subscription, follow the quick and easy steps outlined in our Cancellation Article. You’ll want to make sure to cancel your subscription before requesting a refund to avoid any future subscription renewal charges.
While subscriptions are non-refundable, we understand there are extenuating circumstances that may warrant additional consideration.
We offer several methods to purchase a Premium subscription, and each has a unique refund policy determined by the payment service as outlined below.
Google Play Store
While all Google Play Store purchases are final, it may be possible to get a refund directly from Google within a certain timeframe. Follow the steps below to request a refund directly from Google at their discretion:
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Copy https://play.google.com/store/account and paste it into the address bar of the web browser
- Make sure this is in a web browser and not the Google Play Store app. You can't request a refund in the Google Play Store app
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return. To the right of the order, select More Menu
- Select Report a problem
- Choose the option that describes your situation, complete the form, and say that you would like a refund
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." Later you will receive an email about your refund from Google
If the Google Play Store rejects your refund request, a refund is not possible. To read more about Google’s refund policy, click here.
While iTunes terms state “All transactions are final,” it may be possible to get a refund directly from Apple within a certain timeframe. Follow the steps below to request a refund directly from Apple at their discretion:
- Open Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Login with your Apple ID username (typically your email address) and password
- Select the Apps tab
- Select Report a Problem option next to Hurdlr
- Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu
- Enter details about your problem and then click Submit. You should hear back from
Apple within a few days to a week on whether your request for a refund is approved.
If Apple rejects your refund request, a refund is not possible. To read more about Apple’s refund policy, click here.
Direct Purchase from Hurdlr
Subscriptions purchased directly from Hurdlr -- via Hurdlr for Web or in-app chat, not through Google Play Store or Apple App Store -- are flexible and can be cancelled at anytime. If you no longer wish to continue with your subscription, you can cancel at any point during the billing cycle (before the expiration date), and the subscription will not automatically renew. Please note that your subscription will continue through your current expiration date.
If you no longer want to continue your subscription purchased directly from Hurdlr, follow the steps in our Cancellation Article to cancel your subscription.