If you have been using Deductr to track your business finances and mileage, you will get an email invitation with your login credentials once your account has been automatically converted.
If you tap the "GET THE APP" button on your phone, it will take you to the App Store or Google Play Store to download the app, and if you click the button on your computer, it will log you into the web app. After your first login, you will be prompted to set a password. Once you've done that, you'll be able to see all of your Deductr data from 2018 and 2019 has pulled into Hurdlr.
If you want to manually convert yourself in Deductr, you can follow the steps here to convert your account:
1. Log into your Deductr account: https://app.deductr.com/login
2. After logging in, you will get a pop up prompting you to convert your Deductr account. Click the orange ‘Continue’ button.
3. If you dismissed this prompt or don’t see it when you log in, you can convert your Deductr account at anytime by clicking the “My Account” button in the top right corner and selecting “Hurdlr Account” from the menu along the left side of the screen.
4. After clicking Continue, you will be prompted to convert your 2019 data. Click the “Activate Your Hurdlr Account for 2019” button to do so.
5. Your account will convert.
6. Once the conversion is complete, you will be re-navigated to Hurdlr’s web app and prompted to create a password. You will also get an email with your temporary login credentials.
If you run into any trouble or have questions about the conversion process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out via the chat feature (chat icon in the bottom left corner) on our site https://www.hurdlr.com/.