All Collections
Tax Tracking
US Tax Setup & Estimates
I have a full time job too. Can I add my W-2? (US)
I have a full time job too. Can I add my W-2? (US)
Updated over a week ago

If you or your spouse (assuming that you’re married and filing jointly) have a W-2 job (i.e. job where you’re an employee and taxes are withheld from your paycheck) in addition to your self-employed business, you’ll want to enter that income in your Tax Profile, so Hurdlr has a full picture of your income and can provide the most accurate tax estimates. By adding the W-2 income that either you or your spouse earns, Hurdlr can project the correct tax bracket for your income level, giving you a more accurate tax calculation. That being said, Hurdlr's Tax Engine doesn't estimate any taxes owed on your W-2 income, since those are already withheld.

To Add W-2 Income to Your Tax Profile

  1. On the mobile app, tap the 3 dots in the top left corner or on the web app, click the gear icon in the top right corner

  2. Select ‘Tax Profile’

  3. Under the ‘Annual W-2 Income’ field, enter the total annual amount of W-2 income you expect to earn before taxes

Did this answer your question?