With Hurdlr’s invoicing feature, you can send invoices directly through the app. When invoicing a client, you have a couple of options for payment collection:
- You can collect payment via credit card with Hurdlr’s payment collection feature. When using this feature, receipts are sent to your clients automatically once they complete the payment.
- You can collect payment outside of Hurdlr’s payment collection feature (ie. cash, check, etc). With this option, a receipt is not sent automatically, but you have the option to manually send your client a receipt at any time.
- Click on Invoices on the left side of the screen
- Change the Type to Paid using the Type drop-down menu
- Click the arrow to the right of the invoice you want to send the receipt for
- Select Send Receipt from the drop-down menu
You’ll then get a confirmation pop up that the receipt has been sent