All Collections
Tax Tracking
Tax Setup
How do I change my Entity Type?
How do I change my Entity Type?
Updated over a week ago

Whether your business is a Sole Proprietorship, LLC, LLP, S Corporation, or C Corporation, you can use Hurdlr to track your business income, expenses, and mileage. Tracking this data in Hurdlr allows you to see real-time tax estimates and export detailed tax reports to assist with tax filing. To see the most accurate tax estimates and tax reports, you can set your Entity type to reflect your business structure.

To change the Entity type in your Hurdlr account:

In the mobile app:

  1. Tap the three dots in the top left corner

  2. Scroll down and select Account Info

  3. Tap "Entity Type"

  4. Select your Entity type from the drop-down

  5. Tap “Save”

In the web app:

  1. Click on your name or username in the top right corner

  2. Click "Entity Type"

  3. Select your Entity type from the drop-down

  4. Click “Save”

Important Note: When setting your Entity type, you should choose the Entity type that reflects how you file (ie. if you have an LLC that files as an S Corp, you should select S Corporation as your Entity type in Hurdlr).

Did this answer your question?