With Hurdlr’s Time & Tasks feature, you can track your time spent on different tasks. Hurdlr Pro subscribers can even use the time they’ve tracked to generate invoices for their clients.
To use this feature, navigate to the Time & Tasks screen by tapping the 3 dots in the top left corner on the mobile app and selecting Time & Tasks or by clicking the Time & Tasks button on the left side of the screen on the web app.
There are two primary ways to track time:
- Hurdlr’s Built-in Time Tracker
- To use this feature, tap the orange clock icon in the bottom right corner of the mobile or click the Open Tracker button in the web app
- Click Start Tracker to start the timer
- Enter the details like your business, client, task, and any notes you want to enter
- Once you’ve completed the task and want to stop the timer, tap the Complete button
- After stopping the timer, the time entry will be listed on the Time & Tasks page
- Manually Enter Time
- Tap the + sign in the top right corner of the Time & Tasks page
- Enter the task details like the duration, date, business, client, task, and any notes you want to enter
- Tap Save
- After saving the time entry, it will be listed on the Time & Tasks page
To learn about how you can use these time entries to create an invoice, check out the article here.